Terms and Conditions
Movember Rated Barbers General Terms
Date of last revision: 1 September 2017.
This section sets out the terms that apply to your use of the Movember Rated Barbers. Your continued use of our Services indicates to Movember Rated Barbers that you agree with these General Terms, as updated from time to time. We may change these General Terms from time to time, so please check back regularly.
- Content created by Movember Rated Barbers – Movember Rated Barbers owns or license from third parties all of the trademarks, copyright and other intellectual property that exists in the Services. You must not copy or reproduce in any form any of the graphics, logos or other material from our Services unless you have our specific permission.
- Third party copyright infringement – Movember Rated Barbers follows the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other relevant copyright legislation as applicable. If you believe that someone else is using your copyright or trademark without your permission, please contact us at email@example.com to report the infringement.
- Respect the Movember Rated Barbers Community – Stay respectful by adhering to the following:
- You must not collect user’s content using automated means;
- You must not interfere with our website, upload viruses or other malicious code;
- You must not bully, intimidate or harass anyone;
- You must not post any content that infringes or violates someone else’s rights, or otherwise violates the law, or that is discriminatory, hateful, pornographic, threatening or violent.
- Movember Rated Barbers disclaimer – Movember takes great care with its Services and we endeavour to keep them accurate, error-free, and free of any offensive material. However, you use the site at your own risk and Movember Rated Barbers will not be liable for any costs or losses you incur through your use of our Services. Whilst we may include on our Services links to third party websites or resources, Movember Rated Barbers is not responsible for such third parties and you use those websites or resources at your own risk.
- Participating in a hosted Movember Rated Barbers Event – You acknowledge that if you participate in a Movember Rated Barbers Event of any sort, you do so at your own risk and that Movember will not have any liability in relation to any injury, damage or loss you suffer as a result.
- Events and Activities – Any events and activities (including any challenges you set for yourself) should only be undertaken with consideration given to your existing physical health, any medical conditions you may have and advice from appropriate health professionals. The information provided on this site, and any linked sites, is not a substitute for medical or professional care or advice particularly in relation to the suitability or safety of any given events and activities. Movember will not have any liability in relation to any injury, damage or loss related to your involvement in a Movember Rated Barbers challenge or activity.
- Movember Rated Barbers Event RSVPs and Tickets – If you attend an official Movember Rated Barbers Event, you will need to comply with any additional terms in the RSVPs, on the tickets and/or as notified to you by Movember Rated Barbers prior to or at the Movember Rated Barber Event.
- Movember Rated Barbers rights – Movember Rated Barbers may remove any content posted by you, or prevent access by you to our Services at its entire discretion. Access may be prevented if any Movember Rated Barber Assets are used in a way deemed inappropriate by Movember. Any failure by Movember Rated Barbers to enforce our rights under these General Terms is not a waiver and we remain entitled to enforce our rights.
- Entities and governing law – the Movember Rated Barbers entity and relevant law governing these General Terms depends on the country in which you live:
- If you live in the USA, these General Terms form an agreement between you and Movember Foundation subject to the laws of California, USA;
- If you live in Canada, these General Terms form an agreement between you and Movember Canada, subject to the laws of Ontario, Canada;
- If you live in the UK or a country that forms part of the EEA (except for Germany), these General Terms form an agreement between you and Movember Europe, subject to the laws of England and Wales;
- If you live in New Zealand, these General Terms form an agreement between you and the Movember Foundation New Zealand, subject to the laws of New Zealand;
- If you live in Germany, these General Terms form an agreement between you and Movember Foundation e.V, subject to the laws of Germany; and
- If you live in Australia, or in any other place not covered by paragraphs a, b, c, d or e above, these General Terms form an agreement between you and The Movember Group Pty Ltd as trustee for the Movember Foundation, subject to the laws of Victoria, Australia.